• Welcome to the OMHS Eagle's Eye!

Eagle's Eye

It – Movie Review

Ashton Jenkins, Staff Writer

The movie It is the best horror movie I have ever seen, but like all movies, it was not perfect. Some movies aren’t like the book or they leave off things for a reason, but It is nothing like the other horror movies. It’s not scary, but it’s creepy and funny at the same time. Still, there were some things that could be fixed.

Some things I liked about this movie are that it is the perfect combination of funny and scary, plus it keeps viewers on their toes. Another reason I liked the movie is it has a great theme. I won’t spoil the movie, so I won’t tell you what the theme is. The final reason I liked the movie is that the characters actually played their parts very well, and they actually looked like they were scared. The guy who played the clown played his part the best to me. He really fit his part.

Although the movie was great, it had some bad things about it. One thing that I didn’t like about the movie is the language. It is horrible and parents could never take their kids to this movie. The older version of the movie didn’t have as much bad language in it as this one does. Another bad part was this movie was very gory. I don’t remember the old movie having a lot of scenes where they would show people getting limbs pulled off or being eaten. My last problem with the movie is the new movie did not show them as adults, even though they will make a new movie about them as adults. I don’t want to wait. I rather see all of the resolution in one movie, but that’s just me.

I would rate this movie a 9.5/10 because, all in all, it’s a great movie.